A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Job number: 226-16/17
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Quebec
Closing date: November 3, 2016
Language required: Bilingual
Credit analysis and negotiation skills required
Make things happen for your sales team by acting as the key resource in preparing credit submissions. Analyze source documents and communicate with customers to thoroughly understand their businesses, and assess risk and recommend loan structures.
What you’ll do:
• Negotiate and prepare credit submissions for complex agribusiness and agri-food proposals
• Assess the risk of each business and recommend loan structures
• Conduct research and advise your team, including Senior Relationship Managers, in preparation for meetings with key customers and prospects
• Complete analysis and submissions for account reviews, compliance monitoring and eligibility rulings
What we’re looking for:
• An aptitude for complex lending and advanced credit analysis
• A problem-solver who can identify and recommend lending opportunities
• A strong communicator who excels at building partnerships
What you’ll need:
• A degree in business, economics or agriculture and at least four years of related experience (or equivalent)
• Fluency in both official languages
• Experience in agriculture or commercial lending
• Expertise in credit analysis
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.
FCC is Canada’s leading agriculture lender, with a healthy loan portfolio of more than $27 billion. Our employees are dedicated to the future of Canadian agriculture and its role in feeding an ever-growing world. We provide flexible, competitively priced financing, management software, information and knowledge specifically designed for the agriculture and agri-food industry. Our profits are reinvested back into agriculture and the communities where our customers and employees live and work. Visit fcc.ca or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and on Twitter @FCCagriculture.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.