A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Location: Montréal
Salary: from $80K to $90K per year
Would you like to join a well-established, stable and reputable company? Our client, an organization specializing in distribution, is looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team in Montréal.
In this role reporting to the VP Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Preparing quarterly and yearly consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements including the notes to the financial statements
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the amalgamation of future acquisitions
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of prospectuses
- Coordinating the year-end audit for a number of entities
- Liaising with Consultants regarding the internal control project
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a professional Accounting designation (CA, CPA, CMA, CGA)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting, Planning and Analysis
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Experience within a public company context with financial statement presentation, interims, annual reports, etc.
- Bilingualism – a good command of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of an ERP system – an asset
- Dynamism, motivation, and ability to work within a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.