Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Salary: from $65,000 to $75,000 per year
Ready for a new challenge? Looking for career stability and growth? If so, read on carefully…
Our client, a large company located in Boucherville, is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their team.
In business for fifty years and offering excellent working conditions, this company is searching for a qualified and autonomous candidate to assist in a variety of accounting and budgeting tasks.
- Perform analysis of financial information (budget variances, expense accounts, product line margin, financial statements, etc.)
- Take charge of different accounting projects
- Assist in the revenue and profit analyses
- Assist in the preparation of month ends
- Analyze and review budgets
- Manage KPIs
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in the analysis of financial information (such as preparation of financial statements and budgets)
- Good communication skills (for the presentation of financial information to Executives)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong accounting skills
- Strong budgeting skills
- Autonomy and attention to detail
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Accounting title only
- Good analytical skills
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.