A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Senior Analyst
Salary: $75,000 to $100,000
Are you presently looking for a new career opportunity in a large-scale company? Would you like to expand your exposure to a variety of special projects? If so, please read on…
If you are strong in financial reporting and analysis and have acquired a minimum of 8 years of experience within a senior role in accounting and reporting and are looking for a promotion; don’t miss this opportunity to join a daring and young-at-heart company!
Our large-scale client, specialized in distribution and retail across Canada, is currently hiring a Senior Analyst for their Laval office.
The company provides excellent benefits:
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Pension plan
- 40-hour work week and much more!
Reporting to the Corporate Reporting Director:
- Improve processes and participate in acquisitions
- Prepare balance sheet reports weekly, monthly and annually
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare quarterly and yearly consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements, including the notes to the financial statements
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Participate in special projects
- Coordinate the year-end audit for a number of entities
- Produce management reports
- Prepare and review accounting reports
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Accounting designation, CPA, CA
- Experience in consolidation, reporting and process improvement
- 8 years of pertinent experience
- Strong supervision skills and motivation
- Experience with IFRS
- Autonomy, attention to detail and team spirit
- Creativity and good communication skills
- Bilingualism (French/English) – English reporting
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent sense of responsibility and analytical skills
In order not to miss this amazing opportunity, please email your resume in Word format to Milene Rizcalla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.