Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary: from $25 to $30 per hour
Job Type: temporary mandate of minimum 3 months
Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist currently looking for a new challenge?
Are you proactive, truly adaptable and have a great team spirit?
If you also have experience in very bureaucratic environments and have worked with large volumes of procedures and verifications, you are the professional we are looking for!
Our client, a leader in the Finance industry, is inviting an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team for a temporary mandate of minimum 3 months that could get extended.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Receive and organize all incoming invoices
- Enter invoice information in the accounting software
- Ensure efficient follow-ups with suppliers when necessary
- Create new supplier accounts and maintain accounts up to date in the system
- Perform any other related administrative duties required (filing, internal communications, data entry, etc.)
What you need to apply:
- Perfect fluency in French and functional English
- DEC or DEP or AEC in Accounting
- 8 to 10 years of experience in accounts payable specifically
- Strong command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP (an asset)
- Proactivity, adaptability, team spirit
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.