A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Senior Accountant
Salary: $30 to $40 per hour
Job Type: part time
Is a balanced work life important to you? Are you presently looking for a new career opportunity in accounting within the health research industry? Would you like to expand your knowledge in financial accounting? If so, please read on…
If you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a CPA firm or as a Controller and at least 2 years’ experience in industry; don’t miss this opportunity to join a daring and vibrant organisation!
Our client, specializing in the health sector, is hiring a Senior Accountant/Finance Manager for a part time position.
Reporting to the President, your tasks will be to:
- Generate various weekly, monthly and yearly financial reports for the group
- Prepare management reports
- Enter accounts payables and receivables
- Analyze monthly financial statements
- Prepare, review and analyze budgets, and compare to prior year
- Prepare and review accounting reports
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in process improvements and special projects
What you need to succeed in this role:
- A university degree in Accounting and Finance
- An accounting designation CPA – essential
- 5 years of pertinent experience
- Autonomy, attention to detail, dynamism and team spirit
- Creativity and good communication skills
- Bilingualism (French/English) – English reporting
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent sense of responsibility, strong communication and analytical skills
In order not to miss this amazing opportunity, please email your resume in Word format to Milene Rizcalla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.