A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Sales Analyst
Salary: from $40K to $45K per year depending on experience
Do you have sales analysis and planogram experience? Do you have excellent mathematical and analytical skills? Do you possess strong time management and organizational skills? If so, we have the job for you!
One of our retail clients located in Saint-Laurent is looking for a Sales Analyst to join their team.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary ranging from $40K to $45K per year depending on experience
- Great benefits
- Amazing experience to bring your career to the next level
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- 2 – 3 years of sales analysis with planogram experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bilingualism (French/ English) – a strong French is very important
- Experience working with major retailers for industrial products
- Experience designing planograms (an asset)
- Sales trend analysis (invoices and POs) – about 50% of the time
- Production of planograms – about 50% of the time
- Management of seasonal merchandise assortment plans
- Coordination of promotional/marketing calendar
- Development of a strong relationship with host
- Collaboration with various departments
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.