A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We are currently looking for a Reinsurance analyst for ourReinsurance department, which would play an important role in our growth.
WORKPLACE: Montreal (2020, Robert-Bourassa)
The incumbent will be mandate as an expert in data analysis in producing insurance portfolio analysis for different lines of business to offer support to the organization's risk management. He/she will also participate to different projects related to reinsurance sector.
- Extract, process, validate and produce complex data analysis and design reports to evaluate insurance portfolios in order to improve the organization financial security
- Prepare specific automated reports to answer to questions from internal departments (underwriting, finance, claims, actuarial) and improve them when necessary in using various programs as: Business Object, Visual Basic and Excel
- compile and process the data required for analyzing the catastrophe exposure with the modeling tools and produce the resulting analysis
- Produce the various presentations that are use to communicate main details related to reinsurance programs
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial, Finance or Economy
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SAS, VBA
- Knowledge of Business Object (asset)
- Related experience in Insurance (asset)
Billingual, you are known as a detailed oriented person and for your planning and organization abilities. The quality of your work is primary for you and you are strong in analysis. You are also a good team player.
This opportunity interests you? We look forward to meeting you!
As part of Intact’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Excellent benefits are offered: competitive salary, flexible benefits, flexible work arrangements, flexible leave, pension plan defined benefit, etc..
Visite us at https://www.intact.ca/accueil, Career section and fill your application.
*The use of the masculine is to simplify the text.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
About Intact Assurance
Intact Insurance is Canada’s largest home, auto and business insurance company, protecting over 3 million customers. It is the industry leader, a stable company with a proven record of sound and responsible financial management. The company’s coast-to-coast presence, along with a strong relationship with insurance brokers, means it can provide the outstanding service, comfort and continuity that customers expect and deserve.
The promise is in the name
Intact Insurance is there to protect the things customers care about. But the company’s strength is its ability to get them back on track again when an unforeseen event occurs, and to do it in a fair, respectful and easy manner.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.