A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
This role is responsible to proactively grow and retain targeted customers’ investment share of wallet using an ongoing sales dialogue and proactive, disciplined, advice-based sales and planning approach (integrated offer) to build lasting customer relationships through the use of our deal team concept. This role will identify and make referrals to appropriate members of the P&C team and other members of BMO Financial Group in order to meet the customer’s needs. The PWC is responsible to apply well developed consultative sales and financial planning principles, practices and techniques, using Naviplan where appropriate, in meeting the customers’ investment and retirement needs.
The PWC must be visible in the investment community and represents the Bank in a professional capacity to generate, build, and relationship manage a network of internal/external referral resources, and to proactively identify and compile a quality pipeline of investment opportunities.
- Focusing mostly on existing HPB clients, target and maximize the share of wallet for high net worth individuals with liquid financial investible assets of $500,000 or more or equivalent revenue potential in non-investment lines of business.
- Enhance BMO Harris Private Banking’s profile in the wealthy marketplace by drawing upon an extensive personal network of contacts to attract new clients to the Gold and Platinum Service as well as Investment and Trust business.
- Gather information, identify needs and present alternatives to entrepreneurs and affluent high net worth individuals.
- Develop credibility and strong relationships with both internal and external referral sources; provide education and insight to referral sources to facilitate the identification of potential clients.
- Utilize profiling tools to identify client needs and appropriate relationship management.
- 5-7 years relationship selling experience.
- University Degree or equivalent sales experience completed CSC and CFP/IQPF.
- Broad knowledge of financial services including private banking, investments, estates and trust, and tax services
- Computer literacy and the ability to utilize electronic profiling tools to identify client needs and appropriate relationship management
- Ability to build confidence with sophisticated referral sources and clients and identifies both immediate and long-term financial needs of wealthy clients.
- Champions a consultative approach and the development of integrated financial solutions.
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Mandarine and Cantonese
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.