Our client, a service-industry company located downtown Montreal, is currently seeking a Payroll Technician to join their team. This position is temporary for a period of 3 to 4 months full-time or part-time depending of the availability and qualifications of the candidate.
This person’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Maintain time reports for all employees and enter timesheets into the system;
• Process payroll and perform all related tasks (preparation of Records of Employment, maintain employee information up-to-date, preparation of reports for management, year-end reconciliation and preparation of tax slips, filing, etc.)
• Participate in special projects, as needed;
• Perform other accounting and clerical tasks, as required;
• AEC, DEP or DEC in Accounting;
• 2 to 3 years of experience with payroll;
• Experience in general accounting functions is an asset;
• Excellent computer knowledge (Word, Excel and computerized accounting systems);
• Experience with the payroll module of ADP;
• Functional bilingualism.
Our client is seeking a Payroll & Accounting Technician with strong organizational skills who demonstrates initiative, autonomy and who works well in a team. This person be accurate, have good data entry skills and must be able to work well in an entrepreneurial environment.
Fuller Landau, Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, has more than fifty years of experience working with mid-market, entrepreneurial-driven companies. Located in downtown Montreal, our team unites some of the most enlightened and experienced business minds that provide assurance, tax, financial advisory, human resources consulting and other consulting services.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.