A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: International Sales and Client Relations Advisor – Wealth Management – Extensive Travel
Salary: from $49,000 to $60,000 per year + commission
Schedule: from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.(when you are not travelling)
Perks: Group insurance as of day 1; 3 weeks of vacation; 6 personal days off; company laptop; extensive training and shadowing for the first 6 months
Our client, a Montreal-based company in business for over 25 years, provides international high-net-worth investors with access to exclusive Canadian financial products.
The Sales Advisor’s main task is to find leads and make contact with potential investors, mainly through networking and social media. This role involves extensive travelling (Every month for 10 days). During trips abroad, the Advisor must attract new clientele and work on building strong relationships with existing clients to generate referrals.
What’s in it for you?
- No cap on sick days or family urgencies
- Cell phone expenses paid up to $70 a month
- For trips: hotels and flights paid, company credit card + cash given for expenses (you will travel on average once a month for 5 to 7 days, at your return you can take a day or two off to rest)
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a license from the AMF or the Canadian Securities Institute
- Possess 2 – 4 years of experience in sales of finance products (you had sales quotas and objectives)
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (ideally in Marketing, Finance or Business Administration)
- Demonstrate impeccable English skills (written and spoken) with a strong verbal command of French
- Are able to establish credibility with very high-net-worth people in a different culture/climate
- Possess a Canadian passport or a passport that will allow you to travel to the Middle East without requiring an additional visa
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.