A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
TransForce Inc. is a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry operating across Canada and the United States through its subsidiaries. TransForce creates value for shareholders by identifying strategic acquisitions and managing a growing network of wholly-owned operating subsidiaries. Under the TransForce umbrella, companies benefit from financial and operational resources to build their businesses and increase their efficiency. TransForce companies service the following segments:
• Package and Courier;
We are currently looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to be added to our team. With the collaboration of the Manager Financial Reporting, the candidate will play a key role among the various head of finance of TransForce’s divisions.
Responsible for reported financial information from a portfolio of Transforce divisions that he/she is assigned to, the Financial Reporting Analyst will have many duties related to the monitoring and the accuracy of the division’s financial statements and management reports. The Financial Reporting Analyst will also review weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operational results of divisions ensuring reasonableness of results and trends. In its capacity, the Financial Reporting Analyst will help divisional management and corporate finance team to make important financial decisions that benefit TransForce’s performance.
• Manage the reporting process of the financial information from various divisions;
• Ensure compliance of the information with relevant accounting standards;
• Perform analysis and benchmark of financial data;
• Provide expert advice on division’s administrative and budgeting processes;
• Develop and maintain a solid relation with divisions’ management to quickly respond or cause to solve their specific needs, both financially and operationally;
• Seek ways to improve capital allocations and reduce expenses;
• Prepare various reports that highlight financial performance and forecasts.
• Bachelor of Business Administration with CPA designation (or in process);
• Two (2) years of experience;
• Knowledge of accounting standards and financial controls;
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
• Excellent organizational skills and rigor in planning and execution;
• Excellent teamwork abilities and able to create lasting relationships;
• Sense of urgency, flexibility, proactivity and ability to deliver quality in short time;
• Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English.
This position is located and will be performed in Ville St-Laurent.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department
By fax: (514) 856-7586,
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer equal employment opportunities.
TransForce Inc. (www.transforcecompany.com) is a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, operating across Canada and the United States through its subsidiaries.
TransForce creates value for shareholders by identifying strategic acquisitions and managing a growing network of wholly-owned operating subsidiaries. Under the TransForce umbrella, companies benefit from financial and operational resources to build their businesses and increase their efficiency. TransForce companies service the following segments:
Package and Courier
TransForce Inc. is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TFI) and the OTCQX marketplace in the U.S. (OTCQX: TFIFF).
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.