A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Financial Reporting Analyst – Acquisitions and Special Projects
Salary: from $75,000 to $90,000
Perks: paid overtime; 35-hour work schedule; a lot of growth opportunities
Would you like to join a stable and growing company?
Our client, a well-established company specialized in the service industry, is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their head office in Montreal.
In this role, reporting to the Corporate Director, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Preparing quarterly and yearly consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements, including the notes to the financial statements
- Performing detailed and comprehensive analysis to provide management information for decision making
- Maintaining monthly accounting schedules and preparing various analysis
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Coordinating the year-end audit for a number of entities
- Liaising with consultants regarding the internal control project
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a professional accounting designation (CA, CPA, CMA, CGA)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, planning and analysis
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Experience within a public company context, with financial statement presentation, interims, annual reports, etc.
- Good knowledge of French and English (mandatory)
- Dynamism, motivation and ability to work within a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership skills, integrity and autonomy
- Computer literacy
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.