A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Operations Database Technician
Salary: $19.50 per hour
We are currently seeking an Operations Database Technician to join our client’s Montréal office.
- Reconcile client accounts to custodian statements
- Research and analyze data
- Report questions and anomalies
- Answer ad hoc system or process-related queries from staff
- Set up new accounts
- Search accurate securities specifications
- Solve transaction discrepancies
- Correct, map and post no matching transactions
- Elaborate ad hoc reports
- Enter supplementary data in system
- Perform any other tasks assigned by Management
- College degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Information
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to stay interested and engaged in a repetitive work
- Numbers/math-oriented individual
- Basic knowledge of finance investment terminology
- Ability to troubleshoot errors
- Self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple tasks
- Punctuality – a must
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables)
- Experience in the banking or financial services industry
- Experience as Reconciliation / Account Administrator
- Some knowledge of different investment instruments
- Relational database development experience (MS SQL, MS Access)
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.