As the Financial Operations Supervisor for our client, a small and well-respected financial planning firm in the Bangor area, you will be working with the owner to ensure the office's smooth operation. Work for a company that will truly value your contribution, and take pride in playing an integral role in the success of a locally owned firm!
Your duties may include:
- Serving as the right hand to the principal advisor
- Managing the workflow through the office and ensuring that all tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Establishing and maintaining positive, productive working relationships with clients
- Reviewing statements for accuracy
- Maintaining files and database records, and overseeing computer backups and updates
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings
- Placing trades at advisor's request
The successful candidate will:
- Have FINRA Series 6/7 or 63/65 licensing (required)
- Have 3+ years of experience in the financial advisory field
- Have supervisory experience (preferred)
- Possess an exceptional understanding of financial planning concepts and terminology
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, GoldMine, and Morningstar
- Have a BA or BS degree in a business discipline
This is a full time, temp to hire position with an 8am-5pm Monday-Friday schedule.
To be considered for this position, submit a resume highlighting your relevant skills and experience!
Apply today at ManpowerMaine.com or call our Bangor office at 207-942-6178!
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.