Position: Financial Analyst – Sales
Salary: from $55,000 to $70,000 per year
Our client, a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking to hire a Financial Analyst – Sales – for their Boucherville office.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team providing financial support for various business units. Your responsibilities will include the production and analysis of reports by product and business unit.
- Produce and analyze sales reports
- Coordinate forecasting and variance reports in order to ensure profitability
- Perform analysis and recommend improvements to the Marketing team
- Participate in the development of objectives by business unit, product and Sales Representative
- Provide monthly results and commission payments analysis to all levels of management within the organization
- Respond to ad hoc requests from Management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance – MBA an asset
- Minimum 3 years of pertinent experience
- Analytical skills, ability to set priorities and team spirit
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Bilingualism (French/English), both written and spoken
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.