A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
As an Executive Assistant working with our client, [is one of the Big Five banks in Canada] you'll be the driving force for keeping the office organized and productive.
You're a major multi-tasker. A people person. You love the adrenaline rush that comes with tight deadlines. You have 3-5 years of experience in an office environment. And you're a whiz with Microsoft Office Suite.
You have a stay-on-top-of-it attitude. You're trustworthy and can stick to confidentiality requirements. You know your way around an office environment because you have at least one year of experience. And you're great with Excel, Word and Windows.
Are you interested? The ideal candidate will be:
* Calendar Management and Administrative Support for the Senior Director, Senior Managers and their teams in department
* Maintaining the department 'Call Tree' ensuring details are up-to-date at all times
* Receiving and screening information, visitors and phone calls using judgment regarding sensitivity and priority and directing them to the appropriate person
* Preparing correspondence, memos, minutes, reports. Creating presentation material as required
* Performing daily tasks such as photocopying, courier pickup and delivery, coordinating group meetings, arranging catering services, updating client lists and managing daily incoming mail
* Assisting with financial reconciliations and ensuring invoices are approved and processed through correct channels, tracked and paid
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower.
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.