A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Do you have experience in property management and/or as an administrative assistant? Are you fluently bilingual in French and English? Are you looking for a challenging full-time position which could help develop your career? Would you enjoy working in a dynamic work environment that emphasizes business interaction around balanced lifestyles?
Then this position may interest you!
A downtown Montreal based mainly residential property management firm is looking to add an co to their team. The ideal candidate will be a fully bilingual, organized team player, experienced in handling telephone calls and email exchanges, communicating with residents, file maintenance, and bookkeeping.
For this permanent position, and will include a full benefits package. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
• General administration for the team, including the triage of calls and emails from both tenants and property co-owners
• Provide support to the Property Manager including the preparation of documentation and correspondence, providing requested information and conducting information searches
• Preparation and mailing of rental increase notices
• Preparation of files and documentation for the Régie du logement cases
• Full bookkeeping including receivables, deposits, payables and payroll prepration
• Preparation of leases for the apartments
• Handle other administrative special projects as require.
• Min. of 4 years of administrative, reception or related office experience. Experience in the property management industry would be an asset.
• Extensive working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required
• Understanding of buildings, construction, and maintenance
• Knowledge of HOPEM software would be an asset, but is not required
• Ability to work independently and within a team, in a downtown office environment
• Thorough and organized approach to managing multiple tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to gather and organize data from multiple sources
• Initiative, resourcefulness and problem solving ability
• Pleasant and professional demeanor with a customer service focus
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written is required - bilingual in French and English
Submit your resume along with a cover letter email in French or English as to why you are the right individual for this position to: RSW Properties HR Director.
Confidentiality of all application inquiries assured, but only those being selected for an interview will receive a reply.
No phone calls please.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.