A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
• Meet with credit agents on a regular basis to review accounts;
• Escalate credit issues to relevant business units to ensure resolution;
• Manage collection and legal files;
• Ensure proper release of machine sales for all divisions;
• Establish credit limits promptly and according to Hewitt’s credit policy;
• Create various Excel models (reports) to facilitate analysis of the following: Credit limits, Collections Status, Monthly dashboard,
• Collection Projections.
Job Qualifications :
• Bachelor Degree in commerce or CCP
• 3 to 5 years as a team lead in a credit department
• Advanced Excel skills
• Detailed oriented
• Customer Focused/Ability to interact with customer
• Strong organizational skills
• Initiative and results driven
Hewitt Equipment Limited was founded in 1952 by the late Robert Hewitt. The Company is the authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the province of Quebec and Western Labrador, and, since 1995, through its subsidiary, Atlantic Tractors & Equipment Ltd. is also the Cat Dealer for the Maritime provinces. With headquarters in Pointe-Claire and 50 branches, the Hewitt Group sells, rents and services the full line of Caterpillar products through five divisions: Heavy Equipment, Material Handling, Energy and Truck. Hewitt’s other subsidiaries are: Hewitt Material Handling Inc. (Ontario), Hewitt Rentals Inc. (Quebec, Western Labrador and Maritimes), Montréal Hydraulique 04 Inc. and SITECH Atlantic Ltd. (Maritimes). The Company is also the dealer for Maschinenbau Kiel GmbH (MaK) for Québec, the Maritimes, and the Eastern seaboard of the United States, from Maine to Virginia. The Hewitt Group employs over 2 300 people across Eastern Canada.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.