A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Salary: $75,000+ per year
Our client, a well-established distribution company located in Laval, is looking for a Controller who wants to be part of a growing company.
In this role, you will report directly to the President and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Oversee complete accounting cycle including payroll, invoicing, accounts receivable/payable
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare and complete external financial audits following IFRS
- Set goals, provide training and manage team members to achieve results
- Take care of financial management
- Be in charge of cash flow forecasting and management
- Monitor KPIs and various financial analyses
- Manage pricing to ensure optimal margins
- Manage ongoing relationship with financial institutions
- Oversee preparation of weekly inventory reports
- Develop and implement process to increase efficiency
- Optimize IT integration between various e-commerce platforms
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in a distribution company
- CPA or equivalent designation – an asset
- Fluency in both English and French
- Strong IT skills with a good knowledge of Acomba and an expert level of MS Excel
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.