A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Compliance Analyst
Salary: from $20 to $25 per hour
Job Type: part-time 6-month contract (20 – 25 hours per week)
Are you looking for a great entry-level job into Finance?
Are you available part time and would like to put your great analytical and customer service skills to good use?
Are you an open, honest, charismatic and very meticulous person?
Our client, a large investment firm located in downtown Montréal, is searching for a Compliance Analyst to support their Compliance team in various ways. Students welcome!
What they offer:
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension or permanence
- Flexible part-time schedule (20 – 25 hours per week)
- Central location
- Growth opportunity
- Great company to have on your CV
Please note that this is not only an analysis role but also an internal customer service support role. You will become the resource person for all employees that have questions on the code of conduct.
What your day will look like:
- Provide information and training sessions to new employees and Consultants on the code of conduct
- Provide support to employees (questions, FAQ, etc.) in regard to the code of conduct
- Prepare the quarterly compliance report to the Management and Board of Directors
- Adequately document compliance checks and ensure traceability in compliance systems and folders
- Participate in the enforcement of the code of conduct through compliance monitoring activities
- Respond efficiently to internal requests relating to daily trading matters and/or issues
- Escalate compliance issues on a timely basis to the Manager of Compliance
- Ensure efficiency of monitoring activities and optimize processes on an ongoing basis
- Participate in compliance initiatives and projects, and remain current with best practices
What you need to apply:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, completed or in progress
- Perfect command of French and English, both written and verbal
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the financial sector
- Strong command of Excel (pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUPs)
Assets that will get you the job:
- CSC (obtained or in progress)
- Command of financial systems such as Bloomberg, Charles River, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with compliance practices in portfolio management
Qualities and skills we are looking for:
- Focus on detail
- Time-management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team spirit
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.