A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Location : Drummondville
Our Personal and Commercial line of business is the retail and commercial banking arm of BMO Financial Group in Canada, serving individuals, small to medium-sized and mid-market businesses. We offer a wide variety of personal and commercial banking products and services and we serve our customers in person at our branches, through our ABM network, over the Internet and by phone.
- We are seeking applicants for a Commercial Account Manager (CAM) Development program.
- The program will prepare you for the job by providing the skills necessary to deliver great customer experiences.
- Once on the job as a Commercial Account Manager, you will build and maintain customer relationships through networks, referrals and by providing excellent financial expertise and business solutions. This opportunity allows you to apply your sales and analytical skills to help customers achieve their financial and business goals.
You will also:
- Develop and maintain long-term profitable relationships and expand our share of wallet with a portfolio of commercial customers.
- Provide relationship management, and customized financial solutions.
- Leverage your local market knowledge to expand a portfolio and develop sales and referral opportunities for other partners at BMO Financial Group.
- Make credit decisions and recommendations in accordance with bank guidelines and sound credit-granting principles.
BMO is committed to providing the technical training for the job. We are looking to invest in potential employees with the following attributes:
- Interest in commercial banking and helping customers.
- Affinity for sales and ability to build long-term profitable relationships.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Analytical thinking capabilities and the aptitude for development of a market strategy and plan.
- Ability and willingness to provide relevant financial solutions that meet the complex business needs of customers.
Education and Accreditation
- A post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in Business Administration or Commerce and/or relevant work experience
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.