- As soon as possible
Have you heard the buzz?
Come and see why Allied International Credit (AIC) has been voted one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
For you it might be our employee-focused environment with cash incentives and career oriented training - or maybe you're just an ambitious go-getter, eager to join a strong and growing organization and make your mark inthe work.
Whatever your reason for joining us, you'll be glad you did!
We're hiring call centre collections officers in Montreal, Quebec on a full-time basis.
• Contact credit customers
• Use company collection strategies to bring accounts up to date on behalf of our clients
• Work with customers to find payment solutions for outstanding debts
• Maintain all debtor and client correspondence in the internal database
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with debtors and clients
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work with ease in a computerized environment
• Excellent ability with problem solving
AIC offers an excellent work environment!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please take a moment to apply at:
or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-478-8181
- Essential - bilingual, flexible
Knowledge and abilities
- Important - customer service
Allied International Credit is a Global Accounts Receivable company offering numerous contact products and solutions to a wide variety of credit customers including:
• Business-to-Business (Commercial)
• Financial Institutions
• Government Services
• Health Care & Medical
• Leasing & Merchant Financing
With 8 locations globally, AIC has made it's mark as a leader in the Accounts Receivable Managmement industry.
AIC is committed to becoming the best company in our industry. We hire and develop the best people and back them up with the culture, environment and technology conducive to achieving this goal.
At AIC, the difference is genuine.