A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Job Title: Buying – Budget Planner Analyst
City, Province/State, Country: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Job Category: Buying
Posting Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 06/01/2017
We are the Canadian leader in the lingerie and swimwear field with over 1,900 employees.
Our business reflects the values we adhere to: Respect - Quality - Integrity - Solidarity - Flexibility-Open Mindeness.
Reporting to the Director, the Planner will consistently deliver key support in executing strategies that maximize sales and margin for specific product categories within the retail environment. You will fulfill the position’s responsibility for forecasting and inventory management, which will include reacting to current business trends.
- Provides quantitive analysis to support the business needs including size analysis, markdown recommendations, store grading, and store assortment planning;
- Build and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with buyers and operations while striving to improve processes and overall business results;
- Provide support to buyers via reporting on actual results and future strategies and forecasts;
- Develop and maintain class level unit, dollar, margin and sales plans by month for buyer groups;
- Build and maintain financial models in support of key decisions around plan, forecast and other strategic decisions;
- Interpret and summarize results of reports and analysis;
- Make recommendations, identify opportunities and performance variances. Work on strategies in order to meet the company sales objectives;
- Summarize and communicate budget variances of purchases;
- Identify and trace sources of possible errors and missed selling opportunities;
- Ensure projections respect the planned buying budget;
- Recommend changes to existing procedures and working methods.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or a related discipline;
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
• Bilingual in French and English;
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Ability to manage priorities and deadlines;
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
• Must have expertise in business analysis and budgeting methods and procedure.
Apply for this job
La Vie en Rose is growing rapidly; we are one of the most important lingerie retailers in Canada, with more than 1900 employees across Canada. Our vision is to bring La Vie en Rose on the forefront of lingerie and swimwear across Canada and around the world.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.