A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
You stand out as being rigorous, a good negotiator and you are recognized as being an individual with excellent judgement to make quick decisions within tight deadlines’.
Laboratoires Confab is looking for a passionate buyer for purchasing for a maternity leave replacement (12 to 15 months).
Under the supervision of the Procurement Director, the selected candidate will organize, coordinate and control all activities related to purchasing raw materials and/or packaging components according production needs and inventory controls.
- Manage inventories of raw materials and packaging and proceed to purchasing as per MRP requirements;
- Prepare purchase orders and ensure rigorous follow-up with suppliers;
- Sourcing & analyzing purchases, quote requests and supplier selection with the objective to reduce costs;
- Coordinate with external supplier’s artworks visuals & approvals for printed materials;
- Inform the Production department of any developments or changes to the production schedule /customer service due to procurement issues;
- Coordinate non-conformance issues for materials with suppliers and Quality Assurance to assure efficient results;
- Resolve invoicing issues with suppliers and our accounting department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations or administrative management or a Professional Procurement Certificate or any other relevant training;
- 5 to 10 years relevant experience in a similar position in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic or Food industry;
- Bilingualism, oral and written;
- Knowledgeable with MS Office and has experience with an MRP system.
- Good communicator, analytical mind and solid team spirit.
Confab Laboratories is part of Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with over 35,000 employees across 165 countries.
Confab specializes in the development and manufacturing of non-sterile pharmaceutical drugs (CDMO). The plant, located on the south shore of Montreal, is growing with major expansion investments underway to support an increasing volume of R&D projects as well as pioneering new dosage forms.
The company complies with both Canadian and US regulatory requirements. To know more about Confab Laboratories please visit the website at http://www.confab.com/
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.