A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Salary: from $50K to $60K per year
Our client, an important foundation / museum located in downtown Montréal, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to complete all bookkeeping duties including: managing accounts payable and receivable, invoicing for dues, entering month-end adjustments, calculating and processing payroll, making bank deposits, preparing financial statements and filing tax returns.
We are looking for someone with experience in bookkeeping and who will have the ability to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
The Bookkeeper will reports directly to the Controller.
- Take care of bookkeeping and financial administration
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Prepare and provide internal auditing support to external Auditors
- Maintain bank accounts
- University degree or college diploma in Accounting or a related field
- Experience with all aspects of bookkeeping
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) as well as federal and provincial legislation affecting charities and non-profit organizations
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written
- Proven planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a team environment and meet established deadlines
- Experience with Simply Accounting software or Accpac
- Knowledge of International Development and Not-for-Profit sectors
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.