FL Fuller Landau is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team! Under the supervision of the Supervisor, the Bookkeeper will be responsible for various bookkeeping tasks.
This person’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Monthly and annual bookkeeping services using manual or computerized bookkeeping systems;
• Preparing journal entries, reconciling accounts, preparing the trial balance, and managing the general ledger;
• Gathering and organizing required data and documents, and entering financial data into accounting systems;
• Preparing government reports as needed (DAS, GST, QST, CSST, etc.);
• Communicating with clients;
• Communicating with government;
• Working at our office and/or clients’ premises.
• AEC, DEP or DEC in Accounting;
• Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience including responsibility of a full set of accounting records and the production of financial statements;
• Good communication skills (both oral and written, in English and in French), excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing directly with clients and government;
• Proficient in using accounting software, such as Sage/Simply Accounting, Quickbooks, Write-Up, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word;
• Knowledge of Caseware/Caseview is considered an asset;
• Enjoys working in a team and autonomously;
• Billingual, French and English (spoken);
We are seeking a Bookkeeper with strong organizational skills who demonstrates initiative and autonomy.
Fuller Landau, Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, has more than fifty years of experience working with mid-market, entrepreneurial-driven companies. Located in downtown Montreal, our team unites some of the most enlightened and experienced business minds that provide assurance, tax, financial advisory, human resources consulting and other consulting services.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.