A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
• 148 on the Fortune 500
• More than 31,500 associates globally
• 50 million customer accounts
• Canada’s Top Employer for Young People for 2013
• Great Place to Work - Best Workplace in 2014
If you’ve been looking for a different kind of company then you’ve come to the right place. At Capital One, you’ll find energized, positive people all working together to accomplish one goal – customer satisfaction. With many opportunities to develop new skills and great benefits like educational assistance available, you’ll wonder what took you so long to get here.
Start your career as a key member of the Capital One team supporting our partnerships portfolios and you will gain diverse experience in a fun and rewarding collections environment! As a frontline collector, you will be helping our customers to resolve their payment concerns and maintain a positive relationship with Capital One and our clients. Capital One will provide you with the training and support that you require to be successful in your new role. If you are passionate about helping people and doing the right thing this opportunity is for you!
Key responsibilities include:
• Contact customers with past due accounts
• Receive calls from customers with delinquent accounts
• Provide a superior customer experience and build strong customer relationships
• Negotiate payment arrangements with debtors
• Follow-up to confirm or rearrange payments
• Maintain proper documentation for each inbound/outbound call
• Adhere to company policies & procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• A professional demeanor and a customer focused approach
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask
• Good judgment, decision making skills and a sense of urgency
• Ability to negotiate payment, manage conflict and overcome customer objections
• Fluent in French and English
• At least 6 months of Call Center experience
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certificate
• 1 year of Call center experience
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.