A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Salary: $70,000 per year
Our client, a small successful CA consulting firm located in the East South Shore, is seeking an experienced Audit Manager. The role is a newly created position due to the firm’s stable success and rapid growth.
In this position, you will be responsible for coaching and managing a small team.
You will be mostly working with business/owner-type clients. This is a great opportunity for an Auditor who has strong leadership abilities, enjoys management and wants to see the big picture. The role offers some work hour flexibility and much autonomy.
- Review and audit engagements in a wide variety of industries
- Review corporate and personal tax returns
- Ensure time, budgets and work deadlines are achieved
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with personnel and assess clients’ satisfaction
- Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the year
- Direct field work on a daily basis, inform supervisor of the engagement status and manage staff performance
- Provide guidance, feedback and training to staff
- Assist senior level staff with hands-on completion of complex engagements
- Perform detailed review of financial statements and working paper files to ensure professional standards are met and appropriate conclusions are reached
- Finalize accurate and complete financial statements and notes
- Provide value-added consultative solutions to clients on current business and financial conditions
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- CA or CGA designation
- 2-6 years of recent or current experience in an audit firm
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- Excellent management and presentation skills
- Creativity and knowledge of infrastructure and applications in order to support financial audit
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English – French is an asset
- Dedicated team worker with outstanding leadership qualities
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Working knowledge of CaseWare/CaseView, TaxPrep, Word and Excel
- Software implementation experience is an asset.
A competitive salary is offered based upon experience, as well as flexible working hours.
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.