A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Permanent positions, 37.5h per week
Candidate must be available and flexible from Monday to Sunday, between 8:00 AM to 11:15 PM.
Location : 129 St.Jacques W., Montreal
associate, Credit Card Dispute Resolution plays a key role in the
initial contact and exploration of customer’s dispute with a merchant.
Effectively handling this unique customer request requires balancing
Mastercard World Wide (MCW) rules and regulations while also providing
an exceptional customer experience. This means leveraging processing
expertise to provide guidance and advice to our customers regarding a
very memorable interaction.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Responsible
for handling of dispute / chargeback inquiries from customers and
business partners through multiple channels including inbound calls, web
applications and written correspondence. - Role will primarily be
responsible for the BMO Mastercard portfolio but may involve cross
support to Diners customers. - Provide a high standard of
professional, caring and friendly service while maintaining strict
adherence to domestic and ICA regulations. - Attention to detail in
probing, documenting and loading cases into dispute system.- Flexibility
required to work all sides of chargeback including processing of 1st
cycle and outbound calling for follow up for documentation from
customers.- Ensure a high level of service so that accounts are retained
and the image of the Bank is favourably maintained. - Responsible for
initiating and completing monetary adjustments, utilizing good judgment. - Pro-actively promote Bank products/services. Maintain knowledge of all
new/existing BMO & MCW processes.
- Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience Knowledge of all operational processes and policies
- Knowledge of Credit Cards products and Services
- Knowledge of the full credit card dispute resolution cycle
- Knowledge of competitive market place and trends in product offerings
- Knowledge and understanding of sales and service technologies
- Good knowledge of call centre technology, processes and metrics- Bilingual French and English
- Communication skills (verbal and written) (In-depth)Proven conflict resolution skills (Working)Probing / Investigative skills (In-depth)Organizational awareness (Basic)
- Some success working in a similar and/or related sales and service environment (Basic)Some understanding of Risk Management and Compliance (Basic)
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.