Position: Assistant Controller
Salary: from $80K to $90K per year
Perks: excellent benefits; bonuses; access to a gym
Is a balanced work life important to you? Are you presently looking for a new career opportunity in a large-scale company? Would you like to expand your knowledge in financial accounting? If so, please read on…
If you are a CPA who has acquired a minimum of 5 years of experience within an accounting firm, don’t miss this opportunity to join a daring and young-at-heart company!
Our large-scale client specializing in distribution is currently hiring an Assistant Controller for their Montréal office.
- Generate various weekly, monthly and yearly financial reports
- Prepare management reports
- Supervise accounts payable and receivable
- Analyze monthly financial statements
- Prepare, review and analyze budgets, and compare to prior year
- Prepare and review accounting reports
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Assist the Corporate Controller with related tasks
What you need to succeed in this role:
- University degree in Accounting and Finance
- Accounting title (CPA) – essential
- 5 years of pertinent experience
- Autonomy, attention to detail and team spirit
- Creativity and good communication skills
- Bilingualism (French/English) – English reporting
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent sense of responsibility and analytical skills
Our client offers excellent benefits, bonuses, access to a gym...
In order not to miss this amazing opportunity, please email your application to Milene Rizcalla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.