A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency, specialized in accounting and finance positions.
All our consultants are financial experts and speak your language.
We work with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for one of our clients in the West Island, An Analyst, Indirect Tax responsible for preparing and filing of sales tax returns worldwide, and maintain the third party sales tax software (Vertex).
• Apply and test all updates of Vertex.
• Prepare and ensure on-time filing and payments of Sales and Use tax (SUT) in the U.S.
• Prepare and ensure on-time filing and payments of GST/QST returns, PST returns in BC, MB and SK in Canada.
• Prepare and ensure on-time filing and payments of VAT, Intrastat returns in Europe.
• Prepare and ensure on-time filing and payments of packaging taxes in Canada and Europe.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Solid organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Advanced excel skills
• Undergraduate degree
• 2-3 years of accounting experience
• A working knowledge of U.S., Canadian and Europe sales tax and value-added tax, and hand-on experience with Vertex would be an asset
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.