A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Salary: $36K per year or according to experience
Job Type: permanent
Join the dynamic team of an established company! Our client is looking to hire a motivated Accounts Receivable Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Our client offers:
- An annual salary starting at $36K or according to experience
- A stable and dynamic workplace
- A benefits package (group insurance)
- A friendly work environment
For this role, you will need:
- To be fluently bilingual (French/English)
- To possess 2 or more years of experience in receivables in the retail industry or similar
- To have experience working with SAP – a big asset
- To have a background in office automation, accounting or a related field
- Filing the picking slips, invoices and credit notes
- Approving and releasing sales orders
- Managing accounts receivable (opening and monitoring accounts and the processing of credit notes in SAP)
- Managing clients’ accounts for different fundraising campaigns, entering and processing donations, and ensuring follow-ups
- Preparing deposits
- Assisting at reception when needed
- Performing all other related tasks
If you have a passion for numbers and if you are looking for a fantastic work environment and team, then this role has your name written all over it!
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.