A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary: $45,000 to $55,000 per year
Our client, a company in the environmental industry, is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor for its Saint-Hubert office.
In this role, you will work under the direct authority of the Director of Accounting and Finance and will be part of the accounting team. You will have several responsibilities, including management of the accounts payable team, journal entries, and bank reconciliations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position, including management of a team
- Bilingualism (French, English), oral and written
- DEC or Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or equivalent
- Experience with a high volume of invoices
- Interest in the improvement of processes and efficiency of the accounts payable department
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be responsible for the full cycle accounts payable
- Supervise the accounts payable team
- Optimize and improve processes and efficiency of the accounts payable department
- Resolve complex invoicing with providers
- Ensure the closing of the month and analyze variances
- Prepare reports
- Do bank reconciliations
- Issue cheques and electronic payments by country
- Participate in the reception, coding and entry of invoices
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.