A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Accounts Payable and Billing Technician
Salary: from $40,000 to $45,000 per year
Our client, a leading manufacturing and distribution company, is looking to hire an Accounts Payable and Billing Technician for their Montréal office.
In this role reporting directly to the Controller, you will be an integral part of the Accounting team with responsibilities covering the full accounts payable cycle, journal entries and bank reconciliations.
- Bilingualism (French/English), both spoken and written
- DEC or DEP in accounting/finance or equivalent
- Experience with a large volume of invoices
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in the construction industry
- Proficiency in Excel and Maestro
- Manage the complete accounts payable cycle
- Prepare payments (cheques or wire payments)
- Verify, match and code invoices with purchase orders and ensure payments are processed accurately
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures
- Follow up with Project Managers to ensure accuracy, tracking and payment of invoices
- Verify confirmations of receipt/receipt of material or services
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.