A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Accounting Technician
Salary: from $40,000 to $45,000 per year
Our client, a company in the manufacturing/distribution industry, is currently looking for an Accounting Technician to join their team.
In this role, you will work under the direct authority of the Director of Finance and will be part of the Accounting team.
- Take care of invoicing
- Perform all data entry and maintain ERP data up to date
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Take care of bank reconciliations
- Assist the Director of Finance with monthly general ledger reconciliations as required
- Assist with annual budget preparation as required
- Provide administrative support to all departments
- Knowledge and experience of ERP systems, preferably Sage 300 (Accpac) – a must
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- College or university degree in Accounting
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Superior customer satisfaction and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Advanced accounting skills
- Dynamic, proactive, resourceful and practical individual
- Drive for process improvement
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.