Recognized as one of the best employers in Montréal and continually searching for new talent, Richter is one of the most important independent accounting and consulting firms in Canada. Our firm stands out from the other accounting firms because of the level of commitment and collaboration of its employees, who are the foundation of its success.
Richter’s Assurance Division currently has an opportunity for an Accounting Clerk in its Enterprise Group. Below are the responsibilities and requirements of this position.
• Prepare monthly broker’s write-ups.
• Assist in recording monthly financial transactions as per the accounting cycle.
• Assist in the preparation of tax slips (T4, T5, etc.).
• Assist in personal tax preparation and follow up.
• Enter and review various accounting information, prepare, compile and sort documents.
• Assist the team with special projects as required.
• College diploma (DEC) or vocational program diploma (DEP) in Accounting, or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
• Bilingual, French and English (written and spoken)
• Strong skills in teamwork
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of Sage 50 and Quickbooks
• Knowledge of Lotus Write up, an asset
• Knowledge of CaseWare/CaseView, an asset
Richter is one of the largest independent accounting, business advisory and consulting firms in Canada. Our ability to help owner-managed organizations anticipate and meet complex challenges is why we are still the firm that means business for entrepreneurs. Innovation is the key to our approach, combined with the ability to generate results quickly. Richter offers a full range of advisory and consulting services, supported by in-depth industry knowledge and national and international experience.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.